Sunday, January 13, 2008

keeping my word

I sit here on a Sunday afternoon, thinking about the mess downstairs as I cooked a roast for myself and now can't bring myself to tidy up the mess. But I will, just give me 15 minutes.
I went to this photography thing yesterday and it was bloody amazing, it took an hour to walk round viewing all the photos and the place was packed out of arty farty type people. I don't really class myself as the artyfarty type but I can appreciate tallent and these photographers are super talented. I tried my harded to talk Jerk Boy in to coming with me but he had to study, he has some big exam tomorrow, he phoned though to ask how it was and I know it's something he'd really enjoy so when I was explaining it all to him he was pissed that he'd missed out.
I spoke to Climber Dude online yesterday afternoon, I told him that I reckon I can face him now and I'll try my hardest not to be quiet. I'm going round Best Friend's tonight and I reckon he'll be there so lets see if I can put on my bright and breeziest voice and be civil. I want to be able to keep my word but I'm still a little scared that with him in front of me I may just freeze and be quiet and not say a word! Ahh well.
Right I really can't focus knowing there is washing up to be done. Catch yaz x

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Some great art is always good for the soul - and gives you something to talk about at dinner parties!

Hope things went swimmingly with CD on Sunday night. Fingers crossed!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People that can cook amaze me. I'm good with the clean up part, but the cooking part, not so much.

The photography show sounds fun. Glad you had a good time. I should do more stuff like that.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

You are more than welcome to cook me some roast..

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home