Wednesday, December 05, 2007

*lick finger put finger in air and 'ttzzzzzzzzz' sound*

So log on to msn when I get home from work, Climber Dude's online. I'm still feeling pissy and decide that he's not worth my effort, start to run a bath and leave my busy sign up. Pop back to the computer
Climber Dude: Pub tonight? (no hello how are you, how's your week been - just those 2 words).
Gretta: I'm shattered I'm gona have a night in.
It feels good to be in control!
*please note the nasty coloured writing it sums up how I feel about Climber Dude right about now*

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

See? Feels good.

If you could handle it, he may be a good person to be a friend with. But of course thats up to you :) Just realize thats all he has been to you thus far.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home