Saturday, December 08, 2007

Bridget Jones Moment.

When I wrote the previous post, I was at work. I wrote it in word and copied and pasted into this blog.
Then I did work
A few hours later Climber Dude appears on msn and we start chatting. I want to send him a link to a site I'd been looking at
I copied and pasted the site - but no actually I didn't. I pasted a paragraph from the previous post - This is what I sent to him via msn completely accidentally.
"Ok so myself and Climber Dude aren’t compatible and yes yes he’ll probably be a really good friend but I did find myself really beginning to like the idea of a stable relationship which I know whatever girl gets him that’s what they’ll have. So, yeah I was liking the idea.Last night I was reminded again of how completely incompatible we are"
There was no way I could hide that the above was about him, he would have read it and knew instantly.
So now I had to try and explain what I'd done.
Gretta: Climber Dude I think I need to explain what I just sent you.
No Response
Gretta: Ummmm ok
No Response
Gretta: So, I write short stories sometimes, mainly when I'm confused and need to defuse my thoughts.
No Response
Gretta: I wrote that earlier and copied and pasted it to send home to finish there (I didn't want him knowing I blog this stuff) and I've just accidentally pasted it to you.
Still No Response.
Gretta: So, because we'd been spending a lot of alone time lately I'd been thinking maybe it might lead somewhere but the story was just me defusing my thoughts.
Climber Dude: Gretta it's ok, I've been thinking the same and come to the same conclusion.
Cut story short, I thought after reading the paragraph it may have been a bit like a kick in the balls and so then I said "altho we're incompatible in some areas, I really enjoy hanging out with you, and I'm still happy to see if it might lead anywhere" Climber Dude's reply was that he really does think we are not compatible.
So there we have it seems he was just as confused as me! However, once again I've put up my permissions to this blog, because if he'd googled that paragraph I'm sure he'd find me and right now I can't be found.
WHAT A SILLY PERSON I AM - NO MORE COPYING AND PASTING FOR ME.

4 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

ah yes. embarrassing and all that. but all for the best, don't you think? know where you stand now. no more mystification. like one of those chapeters in "the house at pooh corner". "in which gretta puts her foot in it, and finds out something important". or something like that.

2:36 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Fate has a funny way of working things out for you huh? Are you OK? I guess you guys can go back to being mates though, and it's wonderful to know where you stand!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Ginamonster said...

oh. fuck.

But I do agree with Bondibetty. things do have a way of working themselves out. And that's what keeps me sane in moments of confusion about about Cowboy.

7:29 PM  
Blogger *kb* said...

oh dear!!!!!!!!! ACK!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home