Friday, December 14, 2007

blood pumping.

I'm so pissed it's unbelieveable. I've just had a corker of a row with Flatmate. He's such a nob. Oh my god I don't even want to relay it. In fact he's not worth my effort to replay it for you. It's just making me boil inside. Aaron you'll be pleased to know I'm so close to blocking him and deleting him and never speaking to him again. I'm nearly there because boy has he pissed me off.
Anyway, I'm on my period which could be part of my crankyness, and flip me Climber Dude is far too confusing at the moment, for someone who "isn't" interested he's showing far too much interest. Aggghhhhhhaaaaaaaa men they're all a bunch of dicks at the moment bar CS, Aaron and Scotty, they're cute arses.
Ok rant over.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

I'm sorry you had a row but anger is a wonderful healer.

1:38 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

it's that cone of silence, dash it. i rely on google reader to keep me informed.

have you thought about skype? you can dodge the pests that way. personally i think you meet a dismal class of person on msn.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home