Wednesday, December 12, 2007

busybee

Work has been so busy it's unbelievable... UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE.
Anyway, lets give you the lowdown.
Climber Dude and I are flirting like crazy over msn, flirting like crazy in front of our friends, but... Haven't yet seen him alone after what I did. However, I've now certainly upped the flirting and thus far it's going well.
Jerk Boy, still being a little silly and over protective but he's backed off a bit too, I think he's slowly getting it.
Flatmate, ok so Flatmate came over last night, and I told him that I didn't want anything to happen because of Gifty, he told me that we both know we use what we have as escapism and I should let myself have fun and escape with him. He nearly convinced me but I chucked him out just at the point he wanted more - that boy is beginning to piss me off.
Nothing else to say. I'm shattered, literally work is manic and I've not been sleeping properyl nda my eyes, my eyes are all dark, I need to revitalise.
Gretta x

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Ohhhh - flirting!!! Gotta love flirting! Sounds like you've got your game face on Gretta!

And as for Flatmate? Don't let him come around anymore - he'll only wear you down... you know he will. Don't go there again babe, it feels too good in the moment and then you're left alone again.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Haven't yet seen him alone after what I did.
What did you do?

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home