Tuesday, November 13, 2007

thoughts in a female mind

No one loves me anymore, no one seems to comment on my blog! I guess this should give me an inkling that I should stop blogging. I'm not going to because this blog has never been a place where I wanted to please others, where I wanted my writing genius to be displayed. When I started this blog, it was a blog that my everyday friends wouldn't read, a blog where I can be completely honest about my thoughts, feelings and emotions and through this blog over the years other bloggers have come and gone, and just because I only have one faithful reader Betty my gorgeous opposite side of the world blogging sister, means that I will keep on blogging just for that 1 person. Plus you're so much like me that I can't help but love you and I don't feel so alone in my somewhat teenage but in my twenties angst if that makes any sense at all.
So, Betty you will be pleased to know that I to have come to the same conclusion about Climber Dude. He's been great while I've been ill, he came and visited me in hospital, he's come and visited me at home, he's offered to carry me if I need to go out somewhere and he's been pretty lovely. On the opposite side though, he doesn't try to flirt with me and even if I try to flirt with him he somehow dismisses it and then goes all serious. I've come to the conclusion we're just friends.
Jerk Boy think we look good when we're together but doesn't think that Climber Dude gets my unique sense of humour, and at first I didn't understand what Jerk Boy meant but over these last few days I've become to realise Jerk Boy does have a point, and as a crush goes, I don't even really have a crush on Climber Dude. I mean when I was seeing Flatmate if my phone went off I'd be so excited thinking it was a text from him, or I'd rush home to be online at the same time as him and if I knew he was visiting I'd do my hair and make up all nice, but with Climber Dude, I just can't be arsed. There's something that doesn't feel right about it.
Anyway, an old friend has just appeared online and we're gona have voice convo...
Betty it is so good to have you back
p.s I'm feeling a lot more comfortable today! Yey

7 Comments:

Blogger *kb* said...

I'm sorry!! I'm reading, I just haven't been given you comments, because well I'm so super tired trying to keep my head above water!! :-/ Just know I dig reading you and I hope you're feeling better!! :-)

7:01 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Awwww - you're my sister blogger too! It's quite strange how alike we are isn't it? I love reading your blog and knowing I'm not alone in my ridiculous mind f*ckups! We ladies just think too much!

Glad to hear about Climber Dude, he's been a good distraction but who needs the angst huh? We certainly don't!

I'll keep reading and commenting as long as you keep writing honey!

1:57 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

you'd have more readers if you dismantled the security system, inspector morse.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Ginamonster said...

I'm with coffee snob. I never would have found you had you not invited me to read!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Hey Guys

thanks for your comments, at this moment in time I can't take security off I'm still crapping myself a little, Jerk Boy said he'd try and find this blog and altho he doesn't know where to start, he does have access to my work computer and not only that - I'm off sick at the moment, so would rather be safe than sorry!

Thanks for showing some love tho guys x

12:37 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I still read and comment! THough not as often because when you post it doesnt show up on my list because of security :( But, I read! Dont leave!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about being late to the party...

I read whenever I can but, as a few other commenters have noted, you don't come up in my Reader which is the primary method I use to access my blog reads at work. Also, completely unrelated, I've been drowning in classwork/job-related stuff/pre-move packing. Crazy.

Don't worry though, I lurve your blog Gretta :)

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home