Wednesday, November 14, 2007

skin on skin

So tonight Jerk Boy came round. He didn't bring fried chicken but it was great to have some company.
For some reason I started to give him a massage I don't even recall why now, oh yeah I do he was showing me something in a magazine he read and he was sat in front of me and it was the perfect massage position.
Everyone says I am great at massages. Have you ever seen that friends episode where monica massages chandler and chandler hates it. Well, people generally love mine.
I slowly started carressing Jerk Boys shoulders and running my hands up his back (his t-shirt on btw). He went quiet, this was a good sign I knew he was enjoy in it, I started to circle my thumbs around his shoulder blades "that's ooohhh so good" he'd say every now and again, I let the skin on fingers rub up and down the skin on his neck, I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter and hornier and hornier. I pulled away "hey why did you stop that was sooooo good" he asked "aahhhh my thumbs are aching" I lied in reply. My thumbs weren't aching but my loins were throbbing, and truth is I wanted to kiss his neck, letting my soft lips do their work, I wanted to feel a mans touch so badly that it didn't matter who the man was, why can something as simple as a massage make me want a man so bad - I'm not even into Jerk Boy.
This is just not good, it's been toooooooo long.

4 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

the beast is awake!!!

Mine too... damn hormones... give me some c0ck god damn you!

Can't u just ask Jerk Boy for a sympathy shag? I"m thinking of requesting one from Tom...

2:50 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Betty, it would cause so many problems in the long run that I just need to not go there.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Poor Gretta...

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm VERY MUCH WITH YOU on this one. Holy christ...

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home