Wednesday, November 14, 2007

If you didn't know already

Jerk Boy is my best man friend in the whole wide world, and ok our friendship may intimidate others. But he's still the bestest in the whole wide world and here's another reason why...
Text conversation:
Gretta: So how's your project going, you said you'd visit me if you weren't too busy and this girl is soooooooo bored!!!
Jerk Boy: Oh Gretta I'm pretty busy, I'll visit if I have time
Gretta: Ok well if you do visit can you pick me up some fried chicken, for some odd reason I'm having an urge.
Jerk Boy: ROFLMAO ..... Ok.
He never did show up with fried chicken :( but still I reckon he nearly pee'd his pants in the middle of the office when he read that last text, and that thought entertained me far more than Jerk Boy ever could.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

haha!!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home