Tuesday, October 16, 2007

You say hello and I say goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

It's a long story so I'm not gona devulge too much.
I was half hoping Teddy wouldn't be everything I made him out to be in my head. A person can change in 2 years right? right?
Yeah he'd changed. He was everything I made him out to be and more. Meeting him in London was (in his words) sweet as.
We went on the London Eye, did all the sights, cuddled while watching a film at the movies, walked hand in hand through hyde park, enjoyed bacardis, strolled at night through china town and picadilli circus. Gee I didn't want this weekend to end.
I'm finding this hard to write. You all know that I go on and on about how important it is for me to feel comfortable around a guy. Well, I feel so comfortable around him, he could seriously fondle my boobs in public I feel that comfortable, I can be myself, I don't have to pretend, even though he is super intelligent, earns BUCKS and had 2 uni degrees, I don't feel like I have to be someone I'm not. I don't know if he feels the same way. All I know is saying goodbye to him late last night was just if not more hard than 2 years ago. And I only spend a short amount of time with him in comparison.
As he walked me to the bus station, we embraced, as I pulled away, his hand ran over my arm and I found his hand in mine with his fingers not wanting to let go of mine. I couldn't look him in the eye, I didn't want to have to do this again, I hate saying goodbye to that boy.
As I walked away I said "stay in touch, keep me posted on the rest of your trip" and he nudged me and said "as if I wouldn't"
I waved at him as I climbed on my bus, clearly not wanting to go. He waved a wave that was just about as slow as my walk to my seat.
I looked out of the window and he was gone, the coach left the station and then my phone went off. "Thanks for a wonderful time".
I replied "as if I'd miss it for anything"
And that is that. Teddy been, gone, and he's not the person I remember, he's that person and sooo sooo much more. I miss him already.

5 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

ah fuck... that's all i thought when I read this...

Hope you're Ok lovely - and I for one would love to hear more about Teddy. For sure...

Maybe you're meant to meet up again. You never know...

9:31 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

"sweeet as"? sounds like he's been in oz.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Betty: Yep Ah fuck pretty much sums it all up chick, and I guess I'm ok, although I'm probably not. And you never know.

CS: He's Australian and half German, so he has family over the 2 sides of the world. He has an Aussie accent tho.

8:09 AM  
Blogger *kb* said...

:-( This breaks my heart. Sometimes I wish love and boys was more simple.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

When will you see him again?

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home