Wednesday, October 17, 2007

When you're gone, the pieces of my heart miss you.

I'm trying my darndest not to thing about Teddy, but it's pretty tough. I just feel a little lost right now. I know I'm being the biggest sook going. It's just, I dunno. I guess I can't even explain things right now.
In other news - Orlando Bloom (who I want to shag senseless). Might have to go to court because the pap have photographed him walking away from an accident, THAT THE PAP CAUSED!!!!!!!! These people are ridiculous, and ok I am biased but the same pap took photos of him that showed him sat next to the injured person taking care of her until the emergency services arrived. Now because of these pics showing he walked away from the accident (THAT THE PAPARAZZI CAUSED because they were chasing the poor bloke) he could get done for hit and run. LUDICROUS.
I miss Teddy.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

I'm hear and willing to listen when you're ready to tell us all about him.

And if you don't I will chase you down and throw a shoe at you!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home