Thursday, September 13, 2007

Time for a diet coke break?

I'm a little concerned. About 6 months ago a new guy started working here. He only works one day a week on a Wednesday. I'm not suppose to work alongside him but the nature of his job means that I do need to keep up to speed on what he's up to. Anyway to cut the story short he's a lot of things...
1. Assertive
2. Overly assertive verging towards demanding
3. 12 years older than me
4. Darn good looking for being 12 years older than me
5. Flirtatious
6. Especially fliratious with me
7. He has kids
8. He's married and has kids
9. I've met his wife
10. I've also met his kids.
At the moment we're in the process of moving offices, the one issue is where we want to move too, needs to be decorated so me and (we'll call him) Mr Commitment started to paint the offices together.
Now has anyone seen the diet coke advert where all the ladies stop to perve on that particularly tastey bloke? I had a diet coke moment yesterday.
As he stood on the chair, he reached up to paint the high bits of the wall I couldn't reach, and as he reached up his t-shirt rose, just enough for me to see (what many call the garden path) what I call the flame of desire. There is something about that hairy part on a man's stomach that makes me feel weak inside and as his t-shirt rose I found my eyes looking all over his body. In the end I actually had to compose myself and turn round to face the other way, and then when he asked me to pass him the 'cutting in' brush I felt my cheeks begin to go red. I was blushing not just because I was perving on him but because I felt as if I was doing something I really shouldn't be doing. I felt like a naughty school girl and the truth is yesterday I really wanted to be a naughty school girl.

4 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

do naughty schoolgirls snog married men?

4:09 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Gulp... temptation... eck!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

CS - The word naughty is in there for a reason. I however, am going to be good - getting involved with a married man is foolish even Gretta's not silly enough to do that.

Betty - Ahh it's nothing I can't handle but I did feel naughty after my perve and if I didn't know all the information I knew about him I think I would have openly perved without feeling bad about it - it's funny how the more you know about someone the more naughty you feel about things.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Married = not good. Good Gretta.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home