Wednesday, September 05, 2007

He seems to have an invisible touch.

I heard from Jerk Boy this morning. It was a really nice surprise he was jetlagged so was in an internet cafe at 1.30am LA time which worked out at about 10am my time. I was glad he let me know he got there safely! I wasn't concerned but I was still glad he let me know.
I'm having a pretty bad Flatmate day today - I can't believe after all this time my mind still wanders to that place. The time when everything was great between us - the time when we ignored the fact he had a girlfriend and just frollocked. And no matter how wrong it all was I still find my mind sometimes going to the good times, the times when he put me first and those times do bring a slight warm feeling inside.
I dunno, I really feel like it's all taken it's toll on me of late. I've lost my wild side, the side that didn't care, out of the blue I seem to have grown a conscience and although it's very pricipled of me because of this conscience I've not had proper physical contact with a man for what seems like toooo long and I tell you my loins are beginning to ache.
1. I don't go clubbing anymore because it's full of drunks that just leach on you and they're not the type of guy I want anymore.
2. The majority of my friends are settling down and have mortgages and are being sensible and I'm renting on my own thinking I'll never be able to afford to buy while on my own.
I feel like maybe I'm growing up and half of me wants too, but the other half misses the wild side and although the wild side is missed I feel if I keep it I might miss getting something more beneficial however, there is nothing beneficial around so now I just think maybe I should go back to my wild side but to be honest at this moment in time....
I just want to make out with someone, anyone - i'm not fussy.

6 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

You and me babe. You're better off doing a bit of that growing up me thinks, but keep your wild side honey. You still need to pull it out some days.

Remember a while ago I was all 'off boys' and not interested in anything with anyone? And remember everyone told me not to lose my trust in people? You gotta keep your trust that someone will come along and keep yourself open to it.

I absolutely know it's hard, but keep trying!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

JerkBoy in LA? He is only a couple hours from me then.

I just want to make out with someone
Come on over then ;)

7:55 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Betty: I dunno what's wrong with me. I've seriously gone strangely sensible!!!

Scotty: Pay for my flight and I'm there ;)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

and yeah JerkBoy is on holiday in LA luck sod. You should go have some fun with him and keep an eye on him for me!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Fun with someone whos nickname is Jerkboy?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Good point lol

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home