Thursday, September 13, 2007

Today is a blue day.

I'm sure Jerk Boy should be back now, but I can't remember when he was suppose to be getting home. This is silly I don't usually forget things like this. I'm kind of half hoping if he is back he'll pop into the office and take me for lunch. I'm miserable today.
  • I have the start of a cold
  • I could have done with an extre 3 hours in bed this morning
  • My boss has left me in charge of his technical difficulities and I haven't got the foggiest how to sort them out
  • Flatmate is a dickhead - he just is.
  • Climber Dude has text me asking when I'm free to re-arrange and I can't be arsed to respond if he wants to hang out with me now he's gona have to make some huge major effort and even then I'll probably turn him down.
  • I had an unsuccessful shopping trip yesterday
  • I don't feel well :(

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Poo cold. Poo sleepiness. Poo boss. Poo Flatmate. Poo Climber Dude. Poo shopping.

These days suck. I hope it got better. And I hope you get better too!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

You should have some Lemsip ;)

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home