Saturday, September 08, 2007

Drink binge Saturday

Teddy and I had a long instant message conversation this afternoon. He's been on dial up for the last year or so and now he's in Germany he has broadband and it was the first time we chatted properly in ages.
Some things concerned me though, like he suggested that I should look at JerkBoy in more of a boyfriend sort of way. He's seen pics of me and JerkBoy - I made sure he knew that me and JerkBoy would always be "just" good friends and nothing more EVER. So then he suggested that I try and pull some random guys when I'm out and about. I felt as if he were suggesting it as a way of letting me know he's not interested and when we meet up it's friendship only... I just don't understand if that's what he was doing or not!!!?? (Boys? why was he suggesting that?). When I asked him about his love life he said he didn't have one so if that's the case why rule out a little play time with me when he visits.
I dunno - it's kind of put a bit of a dampner on things but I've decided whether he wants friendship or a playmate he'll get whatever and I'm going to have fun with him regardless. I just was hoping for a playmate but I know that maybe friendship would be less harmful because I really am looking forward to his visit, so much that maybe a Playmate would end up not enough and when he returns he takes half my heart with him. After what happened with Flatmate I'm not convinced my heart could survive that. Oh I don't know. I just feel like I've lost it with guys, I feel like I just am scared I'll get hurt so can't really be bothered and I guess when they give me a get out of jail card I'm going to take it straight away, it's better that than being walked all over.
In other news, Climber Dude emailed me and has suggested Thursday night for that catch up so he can fill me in about his trip (NOT A DATE). I'm free that night so it looks like I'll be going.
Oh and I've been sat watching world cup rugby all afternoon with rum and coke MmmmmMMMMmmmmmm rum and coke and men with great arms, in tight shorts. I mean it could life get any better than that... Ok it could I could have a man with great arms wrapped around me - Scotty??? Where are yoU?
That's all folks.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Teddy said that because he wants to be only your friend. If he wanted to be more, or play around, he wouldnt have said that.

Scotty is here in Sandy Eggo, and he doesn't wear tight shorts.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

it's ok I'll buy you some tight shorts haha.

9:38 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Hmmm, I've had boys do that just to see where I'm at. Boys seem to like testing us. I think you've got the right attitude to the trip, just make sure you protect that heart of yours lovely lady!

How good is the World Cup?! Sigh... Will I ever lose my fascination with rugby boys?

What's your favourite rum? I love Mount Gay... yum, yum! Rum is good for the soul. And so is whisky...

4:34 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

don't rugger types seem a little, well, cloddish?

2:00 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Cloddish is good....

But so is string bean...

All shapes, colours and sizes are good in their own way.

Being comfortable around the significant other is the most important though.

CS - you know you're hot stuff in Gretta's eyes no matter what.

8:49 AM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

then how about giving those chaps with spindly arms (wherever they are) a chance? all we are saying, is give slenderlimbs a chance...

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home