Monday, September 10, 2007

instable

I'm sat here drinking a bacardi and coke (bacardi being my fave rum Betty), i'm unsure bacardi classes as rum but the ratio of bacardi compared to coke is mighty high haha.
I've been at a boring work meeting tonight and with Jerk Boy away it was particularly tedious. Actually I found myself being really fake with one of Jerk Boy's colleagues - when he's around he prevents me being fake doh, why wasn't he there. I didn't mean to be fake I just don't like the woman (I don't really think Jerk Boy does either) so when I talk to her I'm nice as pie but I think she knows I don't really like her hence why I come across fake but I get enough hassle at work as it is without having to dislike people.
Speaking of work, I'm contemplating looking for a new job, I actually think the company I work for is slowly sinking fast and I think I might jump ship. Trouble with being a PA is that you begin to feel very loyal to your boss, but I'm beginning to think if it were the other way round my boss would have jumped ship ages ago. So here's to getting my CV up together. Hmmm mmmmmaybe I can get JerkBoy to jump ship with me, I somehow don't think he will. Ahh well out of the both of us I always saw him as the leaver - in fact I'm still not sure I've got the confidence to do it, I've been in this job for years but maybe it is time for a new challenge - I'm just unsure what. Anyway, it's just a though - maybe I could take a gap year and work abroad I could do with getting away. Oh I need to figure my instability in my life out. Someone help me. haha.

5 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Gretta!!!! Come to OZ! You'll love it here and half your country is here already?!

In all seriousness, if you're ready for a change and haven't lived overseas, you need to do it!

Everything you're scared of leaving will be there when you get back - I assure you! And I can absolutely get you a job within a week of getting here.

Think about it, but come soon - it's almost summer! You do NOT want to miss summer.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

There are lots of jobs here.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Yep seriously sounds tempting but I need to sort myself out, unsure I can do that in Oz or in San Diego sorry folks, BUT GOD IT'S TEMPTING.

Gretta x

4:42 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Nothing ever gets sorted out! If it did that would be so boring. And once you're settled you won't get the opportunity to live abroad again... honestly, it's a great thing to do!

You'll never regret coming, but you might regret not coming...

4:35 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Oh Betty I've travelled so much - ok I've never "Lived" abroad, just moved around a heck of a lot but I wont regret my decision, I'm not one for regrets. I love the fact that you keep trying tho it makes me feel wanted lol

Gretta xx

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home