Thursday, September 06, 2007

Fucking Shit

If I had to sum up 2007 I would have to say it's been possibly the most shittiest year of my life. In fact there is no probably about it... It has been the shittiest year of my life FACT.
1. At the beginning of a year I had to watch a really close friend and ex work colleague go throught a break up with her husband of 19 years.
2. My sister's husband walked out on her for no apparent reason whatsoever (no other lady) just left one day claiming he was having a midlife crisis.
3. I found out that a friend of mine that I'd know for 5 years had basically been living a lie. Her life to everyone I know was completely fraud and she also had an affair with a married man who has 4 children and she didn't even care how her actions destroyed that family. She's manipulative and actually caused a heck of a lot more trouble than that.
4. Another really close friend found out her fiance was sleeping with another girl and since then I've had to endure tear filled nights and a heck of a lot of confusion and this girl is the most genuine person I've ever met and has been an angel to me.
5. Best friend had her wedding and got married and this is a great thing. However, on the wedding night her house was broken into and the theiving scabs stole all the gifts and why they have been on honeymoon I had to chase everyone on the wedding list to find out what they bought collect receipts etc and that's been HARD work.
6. Then tonight and this is kind of the thing that has just made me look back over the year and think it's just all shit really, is that my sis has got herself back on her feet, she's bought herself a little 1 bed place and this week I've been helping her move in. My sis is the strongest girl on the planet I swear - she has endured so much. However, tonight she got so emotional when buying a sofa and I suddenly realised that after being with a guy for 4 years and married for 4 years so with that person for 8 years in total when you expect it to be for forever, just something simple like buying a sofa must be a really hard thing and all I could say to her was "everything will be alright".
Yes when I looked back over this year - I'm just unsure everything will be alright. I mean how much more shit do the people close to me have to endure.
Life really is just shit sometimes and there's nothing the fuck you can do about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

That was an emotional rollercoaster and I am only an outside peering in. Blech times five. Here's to 2008! And having people like you in my life when shit hits the fan.

10:42 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Fucking hell!? You've been through a lot and none of that has anything to do with your own boy drama's!

That REALLY sucks... I think it's clear to say that there are some really shitty people out there. Luckily you've also got some really amazing people in your life too. try and focus on the good stuff too sweetcheeks!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home