Sunday, September 09, 2007

If only I didn't throw away the instructions.

I saw Climber Dude tonight. He was at friend's house when I went to visit. We actually got on quite well but I still can't read him at all. From what I can tell - He used to be very interested in me, he used to ask me out fairly frequently, I mainly turned him down a - lot. Then a few months back he started being quite mean to me and making mean comments to which intellect and other friends said is probably because he likes you. I was going to confront him about them the next time he was mean to me but since me thinking I'd confront him he's started being nice again. However, now it's me instigating whether we meet up or not. I don't want to do the chasing now, I'd much rather he chase me and I'd actually not knock him back this time, yet I can understand why he doesn't chase me because I turned him down soooo many times that if he is still interested it would be a miracle. So, now what... Well, I guess I go catch up with us just as the 2 of us on Thursday and see if it progresses. Ideally after Thursday I'd like him to invite me out again but truth of the matter is I think he's done with me now and I don't blame him at all.

4 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

It's a tough one... I think you're doing the right thing, leaving the ball in his court.

My only question is: are you interested because you WANT someone to be interested in you (other than Scotty)? Or are you really interested in him?

12:35 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Betty: I just don't know... I've known Climber Dude for ages and I've always had the same opinion "I just don't know" the reason is because he travels a lot we tend to get close then he goes away again and when he's away it's the whole out of sight out of mind thing.

I'm just going to ignore your Scotty comment - I have no idea what you mean by it ;)

1:21 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

to which intellect and other friends said is probably because he likes you.

I think of that as more something that kids do.. like not adults.

And you know what she means by the Scotty comment.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: but do you know what she means by the comment?

Haha *turns it around*

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home