Tuesday, September 04, 2007

No Fair

It’s not fair…..

Best Friend is on honeymoon and…

Jerk Boy has gone on holiday for 2 weeks…

I have a lot more friends than just those 2 I’m not some hermit, but they’re the 2 I trust the most.

Best Friend – I can go to in a dilemma
Jerk Boy – I chat to on a daily basis.

Having both these people away at the same time makes me actually feel very lost and a little lonely.

In other news, Climber Dude has returned from his latest adventure – I emailed him to see if he fancied meeting up to tell me all about it and he said “yeah, he’ll look forward to seeing me soon”.

That’s crapness – I mean usually he would have replied with a list of dates he’s free, but ‘seeing me soon’ implies he has no intention of arranging anything. I don’t care to be honest I’ve never really been into him but his change of attitude frustrates me a bit.

I don’t like Best Friend and Jerk Boy being away at the same time – I miss them.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

I feel you! No Manslut. No Shot. Chopsy's otherwise engaged with George. Blondie is flat out with sailing and work. Where does that Betty?

I hate it when people have interests other than me ;o)

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home