Saturday, September 15, 2007

She's ranting and raving again!

So I had to hang out with the freak today! Trying to fill 4 hours wasn't hard shall I tell you why? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T FRIGGING SHUT HIS BLOODY MOUTH.
OH MY FUCKING GOD....
I thought as a girl I had the natural gift of being able to chat. Well, I tell you what my gift was well and trully crushed because this freak wouldn't let me get a word in edge ways.
I thought I'd try and show him my city but he didn't even shut his mouth up long enough for me to tell him what was what.
I actually don't think he knows a thing about me, he didn't ask me one single question mainly because he was too busy going on about how everyone he meets likes him and he thinks he's quite an easy guy to get along with. Well he doesn't really give you a chance he doesn't let you say a word.
Everytime I opened my mouth he spoke over the top of me and this one time we were sat in a cafe having a coffee and there was this handsome sat on the table behind the freak and he actually looked up and acknowledged me with a wink and a smile because he could clearly tell this dude talked for not only England but for Scotland, Ireland and the whole of Europe. When it came to dropping him off at the wedding reception I was so glad he was gone and I hopefully wont have to endure his company again for a very long time.
The thing was when driving home, I just had the worst headache to go alongside the cold I already had. Due to the fact that he's just chatted his arse off to me the whole time. AND NO IF YOU'RE THINKING I'M EXAGERATING, LET ME TELL YOU NOW - I'M NOT. AND I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU SPEND 4 HOURS WITH THIS FREAK.
Oh and to top it off - I bought him a coffee, and he didn't say thank you, I spent 4 hours on a Saturday showing him around my city (not that he looked as he was too busy chatting) and he didn't say thank you, I picked him up from his wedding and dropped him off at the reception I was his personal taxi service - AND HE DIDN'T SAY THANK YOU.
You know what my parents taught me manners, and to be considerate and when I ask someone a question to actually listen to the answer and not talk over them as if their opinion doesn't matter - I don't have a friggin clue what his parents taught him.
Thankfully though the freak should be on his way out of my city and I am not on my way to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Hahaha, that's the best rant I've read in so long! Brilliant!!!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Gretta = not happy!

Hope you're doing better!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home