Friday, September 14, 2007

Funny old week

This has been a funny old week in my world.
I've been emailing Teddy quite frequently lately, which is great and he's pretty definite that he's visiting for a weekend at the end of October. He's made it clear he doesn't want anything to happen between us at least that's what I get from his emails which state things like "I love Europe the ladys are sooooo hot" and stuff similar which gave me the impression that he was letting me know that we can't pick up where we left things 2 years ago.
The one interesting thing is he recently added me to facebook and low and behold his relationship status says "It's complicated" which to me makes more sense - when I asked him on msn the other weekend if he was still single he said yes, but if on facebook it says "it's complicated" that could be the reason why he just wants to be friends and not playmates. I'm looking forward to his visit I'm going to get to the bottom of all of this even if it kills me - just call me detective Gretta.
I've also been in contact with another guy on email, however, he's quite hard work and trying to get information out of him is proving tough, usually I'd embrace the challenge, but at the moment I'm not sure I can take the pace I'm getting old.
Anyhow, I've got a guy visiting tomorrow, I'm sure I've written about him before and gave him the nick name "the freak" but I've searched back over the blog and can't seem to find it. I don't fancy this guy in the slightest and thankfully he's met some girl now and I'm hoping is in a relationship - he has a wedding in my city to attend and he has quite a few hours free before the reception so he asked if he could hang out with me. I've said he can, but I call him "The Freak" for a reason, he's just a bit unique and I'm not sure I'll last the whole afternoon haha - I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

You're crazy if you think you're getting old.

Why is his nickname the freak?

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home