Sunday, September 02, 2007

Settling down

My new privacy controls have good points and bad points. The good points are I am no longer stressing about friends and family finding this blog. Even if they do recognise my profile pic haha they will never know what I write here - Great I can write about them to my heart's content. And that's another benefit I can slate or not slate my friends as much as I want. The downside is though that it's slightly more difficult to get more readers but I'm pretty happy with you sexy mamas at the moment so we'll see how that goes.
Anyways, it was Best Friends wedding this weekend. That's right she's a married lass no longer a miss and I was a beautiful bridesmaid, yes I am allowed to blow my own trumpet - the day was long and fairly stressful for me. I think I was more stressed than the bride but once the dancefloor was opened I completely let my hair down. One person asked me if it felt strange with Best Friend now married and I had to say "No" it felt strange when her and her fiance got engaged because that was when the whole we can't be players together anymore hit home, I mean me and best friend used to get the guys on their knees. However, I'd pretty much prepared myself for this day and it didn't feel one bit strange - in fact I felt overjoyed for best friend that she'd found her true love and knowing that she too was a girl like what I am gave me some hope that maybe one day I'll find my true love. Altho weddings are HARD WORK!! So, I might just sneak off and do it in private somewhere, I've always thought that it was the marriage that counted anyway.
I'd had a lot to drink by the end of the night - Jerk Boy bought me a drink and when it turned up it was almost an empty glass it was apparently a rum and coke the only issue is the coke was practically non existent so I reckon it was straight rum and Jerk Boy told me I had to down it - oh the warm fuzzy heart burny feel I had after that went down. However, I wasn't as drunk as the brain who stared at me so much the whole night that people who don't even know, about the fact he gave me his number a few years back, noticed - OK so he was completely wasted but I tell you what it's the second time I've made that boy's chin hit the floor in a matter of weeks - pay back feels sooo good - and I happily didn't say a single word to him all night - it felt so good.
Best friend looked stunning - I can't even describe how chuffed I was to be part of her day!

5 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Can we have pics of you looking oh so hot?!

I love the fact that Brain was beside himself. I hope he got home and had a good hard look in the mirror and gave himself an uppercut. Silly boy...

4:17 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I agree with Betty!

happy with you sexy mamas
What about me? :(

7:49 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Now Scotty, you know if you want me I'm all yours ;-)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

You only want me for my arms!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

I want you for more than your arms ;)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home