Friday, August 31, 2007

Privitalization!

I've had to put some privacy settings on my blog. Mainly due to what a fool I've been. I drank a little too much the other night and ended up telling Jerk Boy all about this blog and since he's told me he dead set wants to find this blog. According to another friend I told him it was impossible to find and he'll never find it (I don't even remember saying that). However, Jerk Boy has apparently seen that as a challenge so I've had to set up some privacy settings and until Betty did the same recently I didn't even know that was possible. Boyah.

7 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

girls are so mimetic. one girl puts her blog under the cone of silence, and next thing they're all doing it.

i'm guessing this isn't the first time you've chatterboxed yourself into troub?

thanx grex.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Wow, and I got an invite. I feel so special. :D

4:05 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

And here I thought I was being invited to see some boob pics.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

CS - I know what can I say... Except I really can't have Jerk Boy finding this blog and when he's on a mission he's on a mission.

Aaron - You are special, I actually enjoy you telling me off and me ignoring you.

Scotty: LOL if your extra nice to me I might email you a pic not necessarily of my boobs tho ;)

6:19 AM  
Blogger *kb* said...

Sweet I some how got into the exclusive club!!! :-)

8:02 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

can we call ourselves "Gretta's Gang"?

4:15 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

You sure can sexy chick

xx

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home