Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Knowing Teddy means I know.

Most of you have noticed I’m being fairly available when it comes to Teddy. This is because Teddy lives in Australia. I live in England.

We met while I was travelling and hit it off, we had so much in common, yet still had differences in opinion.

We didn’t spend much time together but the time we did really had a lasting effect on me.

Yes I am into him
Yes I will make myself available for him as he’s travelling half way around the world
What do I want to happen?

Until he’s here I really have no idea well ok I have a few ideas, that involve him with little or no clothes if you get my drift.

He’s text me today saying he should here around the end of October. Nearly 2 years have passed since I met him. A lot could have happened in those 2 years – I know I’ve been through some stuff and I’m pretty sure he has.

However, just seeing him again I know will be good for me, you know when you just know. Well, I just know that I know.

Side Note: It does mean he wont be at the wedding so I will be in a bridesmaid dress, looking stunning, hopefully surrounded by lots of handsome eligible bachelors - Now that's a good thought!

5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

That's a long way to travel for a booty-call. Wow, you two are really hard-pressed to get some. :O

10:31 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Cheeky Aaron!!!

Go for it I say! I can't wait to hear of your adventures!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Aaron: it's not "Just" a booty call.

Betty: well this is if he ever turns up, he was suppose to be coming in July, then work got a bit complicated so then he was coming later and now it's turned into October - half of me thinks he might never turn up *sigh*

1:42 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

If not a booty call, is it a 'date' with a booty call? ;)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: Get your arse here now and date me. That way we can say for sure, without any doubt that it's a "date" just for you ;).

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home