Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Controlled Nothingness!

I've avoided going online when I know Flatmate would be online. Totally haven't wanted to even communicate with him after he became controlled by his lust last week.

Today I get online and there he is on msn. I'm annoyed he knows this is my time, he knows I'll be online at this time. I feel mad, he surely knows I don't want to talk to him, if I did I would have been online during his time. This is my time.

He hasn't struck up a conversation and I am not going to. I have nothing at all I want to say to him. NOTHING.

I feel so in control.

And Betty I am sooooo into Teddy. I'll fill you in more later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Gretta, it's the Internet. I'm sure someone isn't obligated to be offline when you're online. Why not add him back to your ignore list?

6:02 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Aaron: You're a guy, I'm giving you a glimpse into how a girl thinks. Don't think too much just accept that we think differently.

You see you think it's the internet. I think it's a ploy to get my attention. I'm not the only girl that would think this way!

6:20 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

One word... fucker!

And Aaron... she's right. We overthink everything. EVERYTHING!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Add him to your ignore list. Problem solved!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home