Thursday, June 14, 2007

Arrggghhhhhhhhhhh

I made a right ARSE of myself last night. I think the however many drinks I had took their toll and I ended up having it out with Flatmate. What a pain things were going ok until last night and my alcohol started talking.
I think the conversation went a little like this
Gretta: Answer this question honestly
Flatmate: What question?
Gretta: If I wasn't in your life would your life be easier?
Flatmate: no
Flatmate: no plain and simple no.
Gretta: Why do you do that?
Flatmate: Do what?
Gretta: Why don't you just tell me to leave you be?
and then the conversation kind of went on to me feeling like at the moment I'm the one that comes online to talk to him and he doesn't come online to talk to me then it went something like this
Flatmate: Gretta I enjoy talking to you and I'm glad that things aren't the way they used too be.
Gretta: I'm sure you enjoy talking to a lot of people so if I block you it's not like you'll be that bothered.
Flatemate: Look if you want to block me if you feel it will be better for you the fine block me but I don't want you to block me. I haven't been online lately but I've been busy with work and I wont be online in the day tomorrow either because I already know I have a lot of work on and I am going to be working on my laptop with no internet access. It doesn't mean that I don't want to talk to you though.
Gretta: ok well I feel a bit like an idiot now.
I can't believe I just tried to struck up an argument with him, but he wouldn't bite, if he bit I would have blocked him but I was left feeling that I couldn't! I swear I'm going insane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

don't go insane!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home