Sunday, April 01, 2007

Off on my hols.

It's been an awfully strange week! I have had so many ups and downs with flatmate that it's been pretty unbelievable, the making up part is especially fun tho.

As for other stuff in my life, lots of family crap happening and I'd just rather be out of here for a while, which is lucky because I've booked a holiday and I am offty for a week. So I'll give you the latest when I get back. Oh and it's offty with Jerk Boy too, so it will be an interesting holiday!

3 Comments:

Blogger j;ljk said...

Have fun on your vacation!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Frank Marcopolos said...

hope you have a good one.

12:21 PM  
Blogger kranki said...

Oh what a lovely blog to have stumbled upon. If it were a chocolate it would be bittersweet.

I shall have to tune in more often.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home