Thursday, March 15, 2007

With or without I'm safe.

The situation with Flatmate got slightly more intense today. He said that him and Gifty (his girlfriend) have been discussing breaking up and it looks like they're going to. He's made it pretty clear he wants me. I want to give him some time to move on from Gifty I do but at the same point I actually have warmed a lot to Flatmate. I thought because he had a girlfriend he was a safe option and nothing could get serious between us and things would jsut run smoothly forever, ignoring the guilt. However, recently I've gotten quite jealous when I know he's with Gifty and not chatting to me. It's been a lot harder than I ever imagined. The thought of him being single, with nothing to stand in our way should freak me out but it doesn't. I think I may want him, and even without Gifty I think he's safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home