Friday, May 11, 2007

It's good to have you back

Hi Venge

This is for you sweetie.

I tried to access you blog but for some reason my computer was skitzing out on me. This seems to be common occurance these days! Anyhow - gee do I know I am playing with fire and most likely to get burnt.

I didn't purposely start playing around with someone else's man. Someone in the past has played around with my man and I hated it. And however cliche this may sound it really did "just happen".

We were mates, I was actually trying to help him sort out his relationship next thing I know we're caught up in each other. It really wasn't intentional but once it started it prooved more than just hard to put a stop too and believe me I've tried on many occasion.

Anyhow - I will figure it all out.

It really is great to have you back hun, you've been missed terribly by me. I've had no one to keep me in check.

xxxx

Gretta

1 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Wow, a post dedicated to me. I'm so psyched. Lol.

I hope you really figure it out, Gretta. It's really no fun sharing a man, and from what I see, FlatMate does have a tendency to cheat. He's so fickle and indecisive. He wants to have a good time with you minus the commitment. Are you sure you can live with this kinda man? Ok, I may be judging him too soon based on the things you've written about him, but that's just my gut feel.

I'm in a slightly better position than you, but we've some similarities here and there. But I can't tell you all these here. I don't like writing my life story with no anonymity.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home