Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm getting wise for Christmas Jerk Boy is getting an alarm clock.

Jerk Boy was on form this weekend. He started the now routine text Saturday and then he even text me at about 1am to ask me if I could send him a text to wake him up in the morning as he had to get up to do something. He knows I ‘generally’ wake-up early so I know that’s the reason he asked me to do it but still to actually have the nerve, I mean has he not heard of an alarm clock?!?!?!?!?. THAT BOY. So I text him to wake him up but he didn’t specify a time so I text him before 7am haha serves him right. Then Sunday night I met up with a couple I know and Jerk Boy was there. Great it only bloody well looked like a double date didn’t it. We all knew it wasn’t. Anyway while I was there I made a phone call to home to make sure that no one recorded over my video that I had left in the machine and for someone to take it out as I wanted to watch the programme when I got home.

Then OH MY GOD did Jerk Boy start hinting for an invite back to mine to watch the video with me. I decided not to play his game as last weekend if you remember I did invite him round and he made excuses. So, I am ‘guessing’ it was just a ploy to see if I would ask for him to come back, so he could then turn around and say no. So I didn’t ask. I do worry though because he was certainly hanging about as if expecting an invite. Then this was the worst bit ever, he caught my eye and held the gaze. I totally freaked and turned away. I looked back and he was still freaking looking. What the hell is he playing at. Anyhow, I came home alone, more annoyed at him than anything else. Sometimes I really believe he isn’t playing games with me and other times he clearly is. I think he is one confused boy that gets to a place and then realises the seriousness of it all and backs off a mile. I just wish he didn’t screw me up in this infuriating process he’s got going on.

IThe fact is though guys. I am getting wise to him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

I can't believe the nerve of that guy! He sounds like the male version of my ex.
If you lived closer to me I would invite you to a freakend.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home