Thursday, September 07, 2006

Next week, no more.

I need to back away from Jerk boy but I am going to leave it until after next week.
Yeah that's right I'm scared that I am getting deeper again. I guess if you read over the past few weeks then it's obvious.
Last night I saw him and a mate anyway, cut story short, his mate was being a bit unreasonable and Jerk boy wasn't given an opportunity to explain why he was letting the mate down. So, I butted in with my big gob and stood up for him, he's told me the reason previously so I knew it wasn't some wet ass reason flipping heck it was a serious reason, reason enough to not be upset about being let down.
I should tell you now Jerk boy is no walk over and can certainly fight his own battles. There was absolutely no reason for me to get involved but I just couldn't stop myself. I then felt like a fool thinking that I bet Jerk boy thinks I was trying to stick up for him because I still have feelings for him and I know how guys like to handle situations themselves. He actually wasn't bothered at all that I'd stuck my nose in. Which relieved me somewhat considering I was quitely freaking out in my head.
The reason I can't back off Jerk boy until next week is that I've offered my help to him on a project he needs done. I am an idiot I am actually going to do half of it for him, anyway next week we're going with a group of others for him to present the project and I want to see how it goes. After all I am going to have done half of it. So, yeah after the presentation then I am going to back off. I can't stick up for that boy any longer and it's not my responsibility to help him with his projects that he should be doing himself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

I'm not sure why you need to back away from Jerk, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

I like you already. You are staying away from him and yet you aren't doing it yet until you've honoured what you told him you'd do for him. =)

9:08 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Ty Ty!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Yeah... quit being a tool. I used to write papers for good looking girls last semester... and got paid $30 a pop.

Goes to show you, you need incentive to do something for someone else. So I'm wondering what your incentive for helping Jerk Boy was?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Noushu says: said...

Hai Gretta,
Ur word is absolutely right.
"(Gretta James said...
If you have not love you have nothing.)"
Because now i am searching love around the world. Unfortunately i didnt get yet. so my love keep in rest in my heart.
Anyway thanx for ur comments.

Noushad.
Best of luck and keep in touch.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home