Thursday, August 24, 2006

The streets have no name!

So, Random guy, kind of put me in a possition yesterday where I couldn't say no to meeting him. I hate being put in possitions where I can't say no but I really had only one option and that was to say yes. So last night he came to my house and we chatted for ages. We got on well, and he seems like a nice guy. He had nice eyes but I can't say he's overly attractive although his eyes do capture you, they're extremely dark. We ended up chatting til gone midnight. I guess it was ok. He's back in his city now so I wont see him for a while and it just so happens he's going to be living and working abroad in September teaching English. So, I doubt I'll see him again now and I have to say I'm again not bothered, I think he possibly may have been more interested in me than me interested in him - That's first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Instantiable said...

Poor guy. It can be so hard to allow your interest in someone to match their interest in you.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home