Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My secret 'love' life!

When I originally started "my secret life" it was suppose to be a place where I could air all of my thoughts, not just my 'man' thoughts. I guess I should have titled it "my secret 'love' life" cos really that's what this has turned into.

I haven't seen Jerk boy in a while and I think that's for the best - I usually catch up with him on weekends but I am out of town this weekend visiting friends so the time a part should do me good. I haven't spoken to the guy I was flirting with either for the past few days so he may have figured me out.

A random guy gave me his phone number yesterday - pretty out of the blue. Again he's another young one but he's older than Pilot. He's only just over 2 years younger than me whereas Pilot was over 4 years younger than me. He seems like a nice guy we had a text conversation last night and he came across as really sweet. He lives about an hour and halfs drive away, it's not idea but it also not impossible either. Even if nothing happens I can already see that he's be a good friend to have. So, you never know if he calls me and we get to know each other a bit better things could be all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home