Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My love interests, there's been a few.

The weekend's been and gone and along with it so has Pilot. I actually went out with Pilot's brother Saturday night but never got to see Pilot. He'd gone on some booze drinking daytrip and wasn't due back until really late. Pilot's now out of my life as I doubt he'll be in my home town for some time and I am thinking we'll go back to seeing each other once every 6 months like we used to.

As for Jerk boy he's now back in time and more jerkier than ever - he's really got on my nerves since getting home and I am quite relieved that I probably wont see him now until the weekend. That's unless decides to randomly pop up and visit me. I am hoping he's got more sense than that though as he knows I am pissed at him.

I am going on a double date type thing tonight, with my best friend, her fiance and a mutual friend. I don't think I fancy this guy - for blogging purposes we'll call him Climber dude. He's into climbing you see. I don't feel as if we have anything at all in common so I can't really see it progressing but as you can clearly see I don't rule out anything. So far in this blog we have covered...

1. An internet guy - my someone
2. A friend so good he's almost like a brother - Jerk boy
3. A guy 4 years younger and a good mate's brother - Pilot
and now..
4. A friend that I have nothing in common iwth - Climber Dude.

You can't say I rule people out. I'll give anyone a chance if they show interest or ask for a chance but if I feel it's wrong or wont work. I'll be blunt and to the point too, there's no point in wasting time on something that can't go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home