Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hormonal and confused - what a combination!

Jerk boy and me had a very bizarre conversation yesterday, leaving me not only confused but quite offended. Like yes I fell for Jerk boy quite hard this time last year but even so I still class him as one of my closest friends. He has always said to me he views me as a sister and considering he rejected me I alway took comfort in the fact he does care for me just not in the way I wanted him too.

So, yesterday when he said he hardly knew me at all I was really hurt. He even said that he knows me better than most people but still feels like he doesn't know me well. I don't know why this should offend me but I am a really open person, pretty much what you see it what you get so why in hell does he think he doesn't know me. Gee he just knows how to make me mad at times.

He has said since that he was in a mood when he said all that and he is back to normal now. What does that mean I mean do you speak truth when you're not normal or just crap. It seriously left me confused.

On another strange note, i have had pilot on my mind - I know I shouldn't be thinking about him, it's because i bumped into Pilot's brother the other day which made me think about Pilot again. At first I didn't care that he hadn't replied to my text but now I feel like I'd really like to chat to him. I think it's just because my hormones are all over the place and Jerk boy upset me and there is nothing I can think of that's more inviting and comforting than Pilot's shoulders. Mmmmm he was a cutie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home