Saturday, June 24, 2006

Me again after some time

Again it seems like it has been a life time since I wrote on this blog! I guess it has.

Things haven't really moved on. I still chat to my someone and he is still with his beautiful girlfriend and life is good. I don't mind just being his friend after all now we've met I wouldn't want to be more than that.

As for jerk guy. I don't find him as jerky as I did actually I have a lot to thank him for you see he taught me something that no one else has. He taugh me to love again and even now I hold a soft spot for him in my heart. It took a lot for me to realise that there were other guys out there than my someone and even though I started looking at the jerk guy in a romantic way and he never had romantic feelings for me it made me realise I could love again.

I am a lot more stable now too. I actually am not interested in any guy which is shocking. I will however keep my options open and if a date does happen to turn up then I certainly won't rule them out. Yet at the moment I am having fun being me.

Well that's it for this instalment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cavalor Epthith said...

My wife was literally, even in her pregnant state, going to beat me if I didn't drop you a line and say lovig does mean letting go but never forgetting.

Blog more! Navel gazing is good for the soul.

Qu'ul cuda praedex nihil!

Cavalor Epthith
Editor-in-Chief
The Dis Brimstone-Daily Pitchfork

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home