Friday, July 07, 2006

Watch this space!

I text him last night - Pilot that is! I couldn't hold out any longer so I just text him a friendly text. He hasn't replied. I am glad though - I just needed to be sure it was just a kiss and nothing else because during the night he had hinted he wanted more from me which was silly and impossible with him being so far away. He was cute though, yet too young for me so now I know that I was probably too old for him.

Anyway, after having some male interest in me, it's made me really value my singleness again. I have decided I need a man to literally sweep me off my feet before I am willing to give my singleness up. I am going to hold on so tight to it. The only person who could have made me give it up was Jerk boy and as the name states he's a Jerk boy and not worth any of my love so that leaves me in a pickle. As there is no-one who can take the job at the moment, and because I am clinging on to my singleness so much so it's gona take superman to prize it away from me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Degan said...

Dear Gretta,
I was googling "My Fair Lady" and came across this very nice sight. Please have a look at my political blog when you get a chance.
All the best,
Tom Degan
Goshen, NY

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home