Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I haven't forgotten. I have just chosen to ignore!

It's been along time since I mentioned my someone. I don't really know why it's been so long we still chat regularly and although he is taken and has a beautiful girlfriend, it is still as if I am his online friend, someone he can turn too when no-one else understands. We value each other even though we live so far apart. After almost 6 years you do value someone and I certainly value my someone.

There has been some issues lately with one of the young lads that I work with. It's a long saddening story and I have managed to offload lots of my stresses on to my someone and this past week it's just reminded me of old times, old times before he became involved with another and I backed off. His friendship is so important for me and he knows that and when I needed him this week he was there for me. It's strange I don't even have feelings for my someone anymore yet he's still my someone on weeks like this one, and the distance between becomes so much closer.

As for Jerk boy he was on holiday but he had to pop back today because of some of the same issues I've been dealing with, and in the process decided to pop in and see me. It was good to see him we haven't been in contact for 4 whole days and that's the longest time we haven't been in contact, for about 2 months. He's still a jerk though. Our mutual friend was in my office at the same time. When he was and he gave me a hug goodbye but Jerk boy couldn't even bring himself to hug me, he put out his hand so I could shake it. What the crap was that. He so needs to get over himself from time to time. It's like he can't be out of touch with me for too long but at the same point he can't even bring himself to hug me, like if he touches me it will mean more than if he just chats to me everyday. He realy doesn't understand females one bit.

I am seeing Pilot's brother tonight. Pilot hasn't been in touch and I don't expect him to but I am in a very mischevious mood, and I'd quite like to see if I can find out when Pilot will be visiting next so I can set up a plan of action to accidently on purpose bump into him and work my stuff so we can start where we left off. Yet, am also thinking that considering he's one of my best mates brothers I should behave. I know guys hate having their close friends and family played and I am thinking it certainly wouldn't be serious so I should end this game before it's begun. I just can't help but want to be that little bit naughty. I've been so good for far too long. Muhahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home