Thursday, August 11, 2005

Seeking Approval!

This morning me and someone had a tiff.. It wasn’t a particularly large tiff. I wanted his approval and he refused to give it to me. I had started telling him that I had been flirting with this close friend that I had expecting him to be happy for me.. He wasn’t!!!! He told me that from what I have said about this guy in the past he really doesn’t like him. I tried to explain to my someone that he makes me smile but he wasn’t at all interested. The conversation ended on a bad note.

In general we always have our tiffs every once in a while in fact if we were to go 3 months without having a little tiff it would be too weird.. I get the feeling that now he is taken everything is fine but he doesn’t want anyone to have me… I have always been there for him in the past when relationships fall through!! Well, I have been single for 3 years and known him for 4. In that time he has had at least 3 short relationships that haven’t gone anywhere and I have always been there to pick up the pieces… I am thinking he is scared that if I get someone he will have no one to fall back on. I can’t wait around anymore… I just can’t be doing it… I so want him to approve of my new found flirting friend but he doesn’t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home