Saturday, July 16, 2011

Attention Seeking again

I wanted attention.

I looked through my mobile phones at all the potentials from the past and realised that the majority had now settled. It was a sorry state of affairs and then I came across Mr Tall's number as far as I'm aware he's still available, still good looking and still sometimes comes across as semi interested in me . YOu can read about Mr Tall here.

I text him... In fact I made up a complete lie to be able to text him.

Text: So I saw someone dressed as a pirate today. My first thought was that guy is odd, my second thought was the last time I saw someone dressed as a pirate was Mr Tall at Craigs Fancy Dress party. A very good night if I remember rightly ;).

It seemed my purposefully flirty text didn't go down so well because I didn't get a reply. The next day I logged into facebook. Facebook chat was on and so was Mr Tall

Facebook chat...

Mr Tall: Hey Gretta, I was hoping you'd be online I got your text yesterday but I couldn't reply my phone is broken and not letting me send texts at the moment. I did laugh a lot though you really made my day. It would be good to meet up soon when are you free?

Then facebook chat crashed and when I logged on again, he'd gone. I sent him a message and he's still yet to reply. Sometimes, just sometimes. I hate waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home