Monday, July 04, 2011

chin chin

Jerkboy bought his girlfriend a beautiful large bunch of flowers today. She couldn't wait to show them off all over facebook.

At first I felt kind of proud - that sounds weird I know but I feel partly responsible for the person he had become. I've told him waht girls want, what they mean etc etc.

Like it or not I know he listened to me.

At second I felt a little sad. I miss that attention when all in relationships are going well and like it or not I've lost the boy who looks after me when things are going wrong. I had some crappy news today and I couldn't turn to Jerkboy for support because his girlfriend was showing her flowers off all over facebook.

I wanted him to be there for me and I had to accept that I'm not his number 1 girl anymore.

Enough selfpity I'M GOINg to enjoy my wine instead - chin chin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home