Monday, June 13, 2011

The 'nice' rejection!

It was the nicest rejection email I'd ever received. Actually it's probaby the only 'rejection email' I've ever received but still he's a nice guy, maybe too nice for me and the email went like this.

Gretta it was nice to meet you and I did like you but there awkward moments and that might have been because of it being a first meeting. It's just I didn't think we had a lot in common. If it' ok with you I don't particularly want to meet again.

How nice was that email? Ridiculously nice. So I replied

"I completely understand you seem like a nice guy but there was awkwardness. Thanks for the message. All the best. Gretta".

And just like that it was done and dusted and I'm not one bit upset. Before I met him I thought he was "nice", when I was with him I thought he was "nice", now he's sent me a rejection email and I still think he's "nice". And in true Gretta style I'm just not sure "nice" is what I want or what I need right now and that's ok with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger hapi said...

Hi Gretta James, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home