Thursday, July 07, 2011

Another one bites the dust but dust settles and so will I.

I'd hardly heard from Teddy since meeting up in May. It wasn't an issue I know we always catch up eventually. When I realised actually it was getting to be quite a while I wrote him an email.

I got a reply the very next day, a reply telling me about his new girlfriend. The first "girlfriend" he's had since, well since me. Although I'm not quite sure a fling/holiday romance 6 years ago can be classed as a girlfriend but it's the most serious "thing" he's had since me.

If he'd sent this email before May I would have been hurt beyond measure but now I'm just so happy for him. I've seen her pic and she just looks lovely and suited to him. I think she'll do him the world of good. It's about time he had a stable lady in his life and even though his facebook status hasn't changed (yet). He's calling her his girlfriend and I'm just so darn happy for him.

To me he's the male version of me and if he can settle then so can I... then so can I!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home