Thursday, July 14, 2011

Unidentified Flying Object!

At the pub with some friends

Guy we vaguely know: So one night I saw a big yellow circle in the sky

Girl 1: The sun?

Guy we vaguely know: No it wasn't the sun it was moving very slowly and it was like a big ball of fire.

Girl 2: It sounds like the sun

Gretta: *after trying to hold back the giggles can't help but start giggling* I'm sorry, I'm sorry but are you trying to tell us you've seen a UFO?

Guy we vaguely know: I did see a UFO I believe it was a UFO

Girl 1: Sorry I just don't believe in UFOs

Gretta: Are you sure it wasn't a Chinese Lantern.

Guy we vaguely know: No, it was a huge ball of fire that looked like the sun but was travelling too low to be the sun and anyway it was night-time so it wasn't the sun. It was bonfire night last year and all my brothers saw it as well.

Gretta: So could have been a flare firework or a firework gone wrong. There are heaps of brightly coloured things in teh sky on bonfire night.

Guy we vaguely know: No it was a UFO.

Girl 2: Anyway moving on does anybody fancy a game of Jenga?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home