Friday, November 05, 2010

Mr Tall!

You'll never guess who I bumped into earlier this evening.

Only Mr Tall - Read about him here.

Mr Tall was the guy I was dating when I met Flatmate - because Flatmate was Mr Talls Flatmate.

That saga in 2007 seems like so long ago now. I was dating Mr Tall, in dating Mr Tall I met his Flatmate and as Mr Tall got less and less interested in me Flatmate got more and more interested and just ignored the fact he had a girlfriend. CRAZY TIMES.

Anyway, I bumped into Mr Tall, we got chatting and then ended up going for a drink. Turns out he had an on off girlfriend for over 2 and half years and about 2 months ago their relationship ended. It was soooo similar to mine and CDs relationship it was unbelieveable. Actually far too similar because Mr Tall is talking about going off to Canada traveling.

It was really brilliant catching up with him and I think we'll probably catch up again soon. I don't want to go back there really but he still looked just as good as he always did, still just had tall but you could tell he was hurting, he's a bit wounded after his break-up it was sad to see. The one good thing though neither of us mentioned Flatmate. If he'd brought him up I'd have to ask how him and gifty are doing and I'm kind of glad he didn't bring him up.

WoW Whoever thought I'd bump into Mr Tall again, when me and Flatmate stopped our 'relationship/affair' I just assumed that would be it I'll never see either of them again.

It was slightly odd but actually it really was quite good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home