Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Messed up good and proper

I can't remember the last time I cried like this.... Like a baby!!!

I have been studying for the past year and I've worked really hard. I've had to write an essay every week and thankfully I've passed all my essays with only tiny bits of extra work to do. There are 3 units: practice unit, essay unit and exam unit - you have to pass all 3 to get the qualification.

The last few weeks I have revised as much as I can for an exam that I had today.

Nothing I revised was in the exam, I almost want to murder my tutor who told me what to revise and what was most likely to be in the exam. My mind also went completely blank and nerves totally got the better of me. I am totally convinced I have failed at the last hurdle after being up there with the top students in the class. I'm not sure how I got it so flipping wrong.

I don't even know how I retake - supposedly I can retake but I have to retake next year with next year's class - in theory - apart from they've cut the classes due to funding and next year's class isn't running.

So, I think I've just wasted a year of my life, over £1000 with nothing to show at the end of it. Weldone Gretta - you get a royal a* for that mess up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

you did what you could! hope you feel better..

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home