Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A weekend with Teddy

Sooo I finally got to spend a whole weekend with Teddy and to be quite frank... He's no longer the man for me. He still showed strong signs of being that man I cared so much for so many years ago but I don't know the spark was gone. gone. gone.

I still have more respect for him than any man I've ever met, he still looked after me, he still showed chilvalry, he still bought me presents and meals and was a true gentleman. But something was missing and that was romance.

In my eyes he's naturally turned into a friend that I have an enormous amount of respect for but wont be more than that. The main reason being I need a man who's not afraid to touch his food. Who doesn't big him self up in a pouncey way and who doesn't say to me "with age comes selfishness"that's not what I want I want a man who says "with age I've learned to be less selfish"
He's no longer what I want and that can only be a very good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home