Sunday, April 03, 2011

Just an update

So the Handsome Pilot called last Monday. However, I'd decided to take my mum shopping at the mall because I didn't want to spend my time waiting for his call and when he called he was in an airport waiting for a flight which meant that as we were talking there we PA announcements. I was at the mall and there was also mall noise. All of which meant our conversation lasted for 2 minutes and not any longer than that. The good thing is he sounded really nice and he's planning to be in my city at some point over the next 2 weeks. Actually, I messaged him today to ask when he expected to be here and he said he'd have to check his diary but he thinks it's between the 13th and 15th of April. I had an email waiting for me from Teddy today when I woke up saying that he's planning to book his flight next week. I'm sure his last email said the exact same thing. I'm fairly convinced his next email will say the same thing yet as he's booked his accommodation I'm convinced he's gona be there. Still getting to know Biker. Out of all of the guys I've met recently Biker is the one making the most effort and Biker is the one furthest away. Story of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home