Saturday, March 26, 2011

Buff Biker..

In this post I mentioned someone called Biker.

Biker and I seem to be spending an awful lot of time chatting on msn. To the point that I'm actually questioning what are online friendship actually is?

He lives in New Zealand. As far away as physically possible but something keeps drawing me back to this guy. I want to talk with him, I want to dream that distance won't be an issue even though I figure it is. He's so sweet and he's giving me heaps of attention and I'm really enjoying his company. To the point it scares me.

We met on a dating site and have I let myself be vulnerable with this guy because in my mind the distance makes him safe. I'm scared because I'm worried the distance is doing the exact opposite it could potentially take me out of my safety and to somewhere else entirely if I let it.

If. I. Let. It.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home