Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Lent?

I figure since July men have just completely messed with my head and I'm fed of it. There's lots of guys who are willing to flirt and have a bit of fun but no guys that are up for commitment for the longer term.

I'm done with playing. I keep getting myself into situations I don't want to be in and I'm not even sure I'm actually keeping up with all the guys who want to text flirt, facebook flirt, online date flirt, msn flirt but actually when it comes to taking me out on an actual date just never get round to asking.

I haven't had a date since July and I want a guy who is willing to take me out on a date what's all this pissing around with online and phone flirting.

So, I'm taking a break. If a guy wants me he knows where to find me. No more chasing for Gretta starting from now. In fact it's going to be what I do for lent. My Christian friend tells me Christians give up things for lent to be like Jesus when he didn't eat for 40 days.

So for lent I'm giving up contacting men. If a man contacts me I'll reply but I will not make the initial contact or the first move for 40 days starting from.....

Well, it's suppose to be tomorrow but I'll start it today so this finished on Saturday 16th April.

BRING IT ON....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home