Monday, March 28, 2011

Handsome P

I wrote about Handsome P in this post I was chatting to Handsome P on facebook yesterday and he said "Gretta you do realise we've never had a voice conversation?" I had realised but I'd not really paid much attention to this fact. We've been happily emailing and messaging each other via facebook since July but it's never felt like it was going anywhere and it kind of got comfortable. I liked it. He's met some of my friends which is odd because we haven't actually met and he liked my friends and they liked him. Anyway by the end of the discussion we exchanged number he said he'd call me today. I shouldn't be nervous I view this guy as a friend but I am nervous... I'm bricking it slightly. It's weird. I've got a day off today and I'm trying not to spend the whole day waiting for a phone call but it seems I don't have anything better to do - this is a sorry state of affairs....

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I think we'll be hearing more about him.. :)

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home